Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Gut wrenching...

This is a little against what I usually use this blog for, but that in itself is more than enough reason to do it, I don't want any expectations on my formats. (Goddamn it!) I found this video last night or so and was completely amazed and shocked. I have found that some of the most creative shock inducing art will come from the type of people that you would least expect. This is a music video from a "thrash metal" band named Slayer. Shock value seems likely for a thrash metal band, creativity like this, maybe not so much. Anyways watch the video, don't worry if you're not into the metal sound, I'm not either. The first time I listened to this I hardly even heard the words, that being said however, watch it twice the words do add a lot to it. It's a little gross at times, get over it. Oh and pay special attention to the last few seconds....

Apparently the embedded video was screwing up the layout of the whole blog...so heres a link instead......Link

Maybe we can stop this insanity soon?

No comments: